Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi invites application form for Both Full Time and Part Time Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Master of Technology (M.Tech) course commencing in the session 2012.
The Courses are offered in:
- Applied Physics
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering and Applied Physics
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mathematics
- Management & Humanities
The Candidates should have a B.E / B.Tech in Engineering / Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized university.
Candidates should have a Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% of marks from a recognized university. For more eligibility details Please click here.
The Candidates will be selected based on GATE score card, group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Delhi Technological University. For Ph.D, Click here and M.Tech, Click here.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of 'The Registrar, Delhi Technological university, Delhi payable at Delhi should be submitted to admission office.
Last date for the submission of application form is May 05, 2012.
Delhi Technological University,
Main Bawana Road,
Delhi - 42, India.
Ph No: 011-27871018.