Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIU), Delhi invites applications for Common Entrance Test for admission into the Master of Technology (M.Tech in Regular & Weekend) course commencing in the session 2012.
The M.Tech Courses are offered in:
- University School of Basic and Applied Sciences
- University School of Bio Technology
- University School of Chemical Technology
- University School of Information and Communication Technology
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
- Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & Research
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Candidates should have an B.E/ B.Tech or Master degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from recognized university. For more details please click here.
Candidates will be selected based on GATE Score or CET score card conducted by the University.
How to apply:
- Admission Brochure along with Application Form can also be obtained through registered/speed post. A request in this regard should be sent to the Joint Registrar (Academic), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
- A Demand Draft of Rs.1100/- drawn in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, payable at Delhi. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft/Pay Order.
Last date for the submission of CET application form is May 18, 2012.
CET will be held on June 09 & 10, 2012 at 10.30 Am to 01.00 PM.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector - 16C Dwarka
Delhi - 110075, India.
Ph No: +91-11-25302170 .