VIT University, Vellore is all done with its VITEEE 2012 Entrance exam on 21st, Saturday. VIT-Vellore Institute of Technology is one of the best and most prestigious universities in India located in Vellore, TamilNadu. The exam was conducted in various cities across the country.
Well, its time for counselling. Results of VITEEE-2012 will be announced in the first week of May. The results will be made available in the official website of VITU. The counselling is scheduled to start from 14th May, Monday and ends on 19th May, Saturday.
The counselling will be conducted for a whole week based on the rankings. The dates are as shown below :
|RANK||Date and Day|
|Rank 1 - 5000||14 May, 2012 (Monday)|
|Rank 5001 - 9000||15 May, 2012 (Tuesday)|
|Rank 9001 - 12000||16 May, 2012 (Wednesday)|
|Rank 12001 - 15000||17 May, 2012 (Thursday)|
|Rank 15001 - 18000||
18 May, 2012 (Friday)
|Rank 18001 - 20000||19 May, 2012 (Saturday)|
The Counselling Procedure is as follows :
- The counselling for allocation of branches to the shortlisted candidates is based on their All India Ranks (AIR) in VITEEE-2012.
- The intimation regarding counselling dates will be displayed in VIT website and also SMS will be sent to the qualified candidates after declaration of Results.
- The fact that a candidate has qualified in the VITEEE 2012 and has been called for and the counselling does not guarantee admission to him or her. This will depend upon the candidates AIR in the Entrance exam and the availability of seats.
- Details of various branches offered under the B.Tech programme in the current year, the total number of seats allocated for each branch, the number of seats already allotted, number of seats still available will be displayed at the counselling centre.
Please Note :
- No change of date/ time for counselling is accepted.
- The selected candidates will have to submit a DD for Rs.30,000/- in favour of VITU payable at Vellore.