Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA), Bangalore conducts Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT 2012) on July 22 for admission in to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) programs offered by AICTE approved university affiliated Self Financing colleges in Karnataka.
KMAT 2012 is based on objective type of questions contains different papers for MBA and MBA & MCA combined of time duration 3 hours.
There is 3 sections in MBA paper contains 120 questions:
- Language Comprehension: 40 Questions
- Mathematical Skills: 40 Questions
- Basic Aptitude: 40 questions
There is 4 sections in MBA & MCA Combined paper contains 160 questions:
- Language Skills: 40 questions
- Mathematical Skills : 40 Questions
- Basic Aptitude: 40 Questions
- Logical Reasoning: 40 Questions
Bagalkote, Bangalore(4 Centres) , Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore (2 centres), Mysore, Shimoga and Udupi.
Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any recognized university.
How To Apply:
- The Application can be obtained from the colleges which are affiliated to the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association or downloaded from the Official website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 500/- for Either MBA OR MCA and Rs. 600/- for Both MBA & MCA in favor of “KMAT 2012”, payable at Bangalore should be submitted to the below address.
Last date for the submission for the application form is July 12, 2012.
KMAT 2012 will be held on July 22, 2012.
The Secretary – KMAT 2012,
Sheshadripuram First Grade College,
C.A. Site No 26, Yelahanka New Town,
Bangalore – 560064.