Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state through Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Sunday July 08, 2012 in all 23 Districts of the State.
Scheme of Entrance Test:
- Part I
(a) General Knowledge 5 Questions 5 Marks.
(b) Teaching Aptitude Test 5 Questions 5 Marks.
- Part II
(a) General English 10 Questions 10 Marks
(b) Telugu/Urdu/Tamil 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Part III
(a) Mathematics 20 Questions 20 Marks
(b) Physical Sciences 10 Questions 10 Marks
(c) Biological Sciences 10 Questions 10 Marks
(d) Social Studies 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- The Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognized board of examination.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2012. For more details please click here.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Districts Institute of Education and Training.
- The filled application form along with Rs. 200/- can pay through APONLINE or e-Seva centres online only.
Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-seva is May 09, 2012.
Last date for the submission of online application form is May 10, 2012.
DIET-CET 2012 will be held on July 08, 2012 at 1.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
and C& D.S.E. AP.,