Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur opens admissions form for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Agri Business Management course commencing in the session 2012.
- All professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/ Deemed Universities under ICAR system with a minimum OGPA of 7.5/10.0 (7.0 for SC/ST Candidates).
- All graduates, including professional graduates from Indian/Foreign Universities recognized by AICTE/UGC with minimum 60% marks from SSLC onwards (5% concession to SC/ST Candidates).
Candidates will be selected based on Written test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic excellence in qualifying degree.
How to apply:
- The application form can also be obtained from the office of the Associate Dean, College of Co-operation, Banking and Management, Vellanikkara by paying Rs.10 per form.
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Kerala Agricultural University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 750/- (Rs. 375/- for SC/ST) in favor of Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala - 680656 should be submitted to the admission of the Keral Agricultural University.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 27, 2012.
Written test will be held on July 07, 2012 at 10.00 AM.
Kerala Agricultural University,
Thrissur - 680656, Kerala.
Phone : 91 - 487 - 2370432.