National Institute of Health Family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi invites application for Post Graduate Diploma courses through Distance Learning commencing in the session 2012.
The Courses are Offered in:
- PG Diploma in Hospital Management (HM)
- PG Diploma in Health and Family Welfare Management (H&FWM)
- PG Diploma in Health Promotion (HP)
Candidates should have an MBBS/ BDS/ Bachelor of Ayush/ B.Sc degree from a recognized university with 2 or 3 years of work experience in Govt Organizations. For more details Please click here.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Health Family Welfare.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favor of “NIHFW” payable at Delhi should be submitted to the admission office.
Last date for the request for prospectus by post is June 07, 2012.
Last date for the request for prospectus by person is June 15, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 15, 2012.
National Institute of Health and Family Wefare,
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka,
Ph: 011 – 26165959.