Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore is conducting Common Entrance Test (CET-2012) on May 21, 22 and 23, 2012 as per the following schedule for admission to first year undergraduate courses like Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homeopathy and Engineering/Technology for the academic year 2012-13.
KCET-2012 Entrance exam which is scheduled for May 21 and 22nd has some important do's and dont's which are to be followed by the aspirants.
1. The candidates are hereby requested to:
- Carry the admission ticket and read the instructions printed on the backside of it and always carry only a blue or black ink ball point pen, for marking answers on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Be present in the examination centre at least 30 mins before the commencement of the test.
- While entering the name be careful to enter as it is in the 2nd PU/CBSE/CISCE.
- Enter the Admission Ticket and version code of the Question Booklet and shade the respective circles on the OMR Sheet and completely fill/darken/shade the circles on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Affix the signature on the bottom portion on the OMR Answer Sheet without fail and affix the left hand thumb impression on the bottom portion of the OMR Answer sheet only, at the end of each session of the test without fail.
- Do not forget to collect the bottom sheet replica (Candidate Copy) of the OMR Answer Sheet from the invigilator after the completion of each session of the test. And
- Shade only one circle corresponding to the correct answer.
2. Aspirants are strictly ordered as:
- Not to carry slide rules, Mathematical Tables, Markers, White Fluid, Erasers and Modern Electronic Equipments such as Mobile Phones, Blue Tooth, Lap Tops, Calculators/Watch Calculators, Pagers, Wireless sets, Notepad, I-Pad, Ear Phones etc, into the examination hall.
- Do not damage the perforation provided on the OMR sheet. And do not spread the ink on the other places of the OMR Answer Sheet while affixing the Left Hand Thumb Impression.
3. Please Note :
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the 3rd bell ie.. after 10:40 am in the morning session and afternoon session 2:40 pm.
- Once the candidate darkens a circle, there is no way to erase or to remove it. So think twice before shading the option in the OMR Answer Sheet.