Dibrugarh University, Assam invites applications for entrance exam Dibrugarh University Post Graduate Entrance Test (DUPGET 2012) for admission into PG Courses offered by the university commencing in the session 2012-13.
The PG Courses are offered in:
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in– Anthropology, Assamese, Economics, Education, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Philosophy, and Sociology.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in- Anthropology, Applied Geology, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Geography, Life-Sciences, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- M.Tech In Petroleum Technology
All candidates fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for applying to the various programmes as specified in the Dibrugarh University Information Brochure shall be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. The candidates appearing in the Degree Examination and waiting for their results may also appear in the DUPGET. However, their eligibility for admission shall be finalized only after declaration and submission of the Degree results.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained from the office of the University by paying Rs. 500/- in cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website of the Dibrugarh University.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 500/- in favor of 'Registrar, Dibrugarh University', payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University (branch code 2061).
Last date for the issue of application form is June 15, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 15, 2012.
DUPGET 2012 will be held on June 30 and July 01, 2012 at 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
Deputy Registrar (Academic),
Dibrugarh, Assam – 786004.