Indian School of Business & Finance (ISBF), New Delhi invites application for 3-year full-time Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) programmes commencing in the session 2012.
The Programme are offered in:
- Economics & Management
- Applicants who have passed/appeared for the Class XII examination conducted by CBSE/ISC/State Board/International Baccalaureate (IB)/GSCE A-Levels (by May 2012) are eligible to apply.
- All applicants for this degree should have demonstrable proficiency in both, English and Mathematics.
- Candidates applying for B.Sc. Economics need to have proof of competency in Mathematics (equivalent to Grade 12).
- For other programmes candidates should be able to demonstrate ability in Mathematics (equivalent to Grade 10).
- CBSE/ISC/State Board: Selections are made on the basis of an Entrance Exam and Personal Interview.
- IB students: With 30 credits or more (predicted / final grades): Are exempted from the Entrance Exam.
- Selections are made on the basis of a Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the Official website of Indian School of Business And Finance.
- The Application Fee of Rs. 2500 can be paid by cheque/demand draft/bank transfer/online. (Demand draft/cheque in favor of “Teamwork Education Foundation”, payable at New Delhi.
Scholarship & Other Details:
- There are only 40 seats for every course.
- You receive access to the Sample papers for the Entrance Exam upon receipt of your application.
- Your name gets added to the scholarship bucket as per your application number. Limited scholarships (Value: Rs. 1,40,000) are available for the programme. Apply Immediately.
Last date for the submission of application from is June 12, 2012.
ISBF, 15A, Ring Road,
Lajpat Nagar IV,
New Delhi 110024.
Tel,:+91 11 404 3000.