Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), Thrissur invites application for admissions in to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses commencing in the session 2012.
The Courses are offered in:
- M.Sc.(Ag.)/ M.Sc.(Hort)/ M.Sc.(Forestry)/ M.Sc.(C&B)/M.Sc. Home Science / M.Tech (Ag.Engg.)
- Ph.D in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Home Science/ Ag. Engg.
- MBA Programme in Agri Business Management
- Integrated M.Sc. Programme (5 years) for +2 students
- B.Sc. Hons. Co-operation and Banking (C&B) Degree Programme for +2 students
- PG Diploma in Solid Waste Management
- Diploma in Agricultural Science
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university. For more details please, click here.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of Kerala Agricultural University.
- The application fee shall be paid by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Comptroller, KAU, Vellanikkara payable at the SBT, KAU Campus Branch, Vellanikkara.
Last date for the submission of application form is June 27, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form for PG Diploma & Diploma is Aug 24, 2012.
Kerala Agricultural University,
Thrissur - 680656, Kerala.
Ph: 0487 - 2371869.