All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi invites applications for Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2012) for the session September 2012.
MAT is an objective type test which contains five sections of each 40 questions with time duration of 150 minutes. There is deduction of one fourth mark in case of negative marking for each wrong answers.
Five Sections are:
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical skills
- Data Interpretation
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
- Candidate should have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates can also obtain application form through crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website All India Management Association along with the DD details.
Last date for the sale of application form is Aug 06, 2012.
Last date for the submission of filled in registration form is Aug 09, 2012.
Last date for online registration is Aug 06, 2012.
Paper based MAT 2012 test will be held on Sept 02, 2012 at 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
Computer based MAT 2012 test will be held on Sept 08, 2012.
All India Management Association,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Tel: 011 - 24645100.