Dibrugarh University, Assam invites applications for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses commencing in the session 2012.
The Courses are offered in:
- Bachelor of Performing Arts
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development and Applied Psychology.
- Master of Social Worker (MSW)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
Candidates should pass 10 + 2 examination in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized Board of examination.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be obtained from the office of the University cash counter by paying Rs. 300/- in cash.
- Application form cab be downloaded from the official website of Dibrugarh University.
- The filled application from along with DD of Rs. 300/- in favor of 'Registrar, Dibrugarh University, payable at SBI Dibrugarh University Branch (Code No. 2051).
Last date for the submission of application form is July 23, 2012.
Display of the selected candidates will be on July 26, 2012.
Entrance / Admission test will be held on July 28, 2012.
Dibrugarh, Assam - 786004.
Tel,: 0373 - 2911704.