University of Mysore, Mysore invites application for Postgraduate courses in various discipline at different campuses, commencing in the session 2012.
The Courses are offered in:
- M.A (Master of Arts)
- MSW ( Master of Social Worker)
- M.Sc (Master of Science)
- M.Tech (Master of Technology)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- M.L.I.Sc (Master of Library Science)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- M.Ed (Master of Education)
- LL.M (Master of Law)
- PG Diploma Courses
- Diploma Courses
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)
For eligibility details, please click here.
How to apply:
- The Application from can be downloaded from the official website of University of Mysore and submit the same with a demand draft for Rs.150 (One Hundred and Fifty only) towards application fee, drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- The Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from Administrative Officer, Senate Bhavana, Manasagangotri, Mysore OR from the Offices of respective Post- Graduate Centres, on payment of Rs.150/- for each application form and Rs.100/- for Prospectus.
- The candidates can also get Application form inclusive of the prospectus through post, by sending Demand Draft for Rs. 350/ (Rs.100/- towards Postal Charges) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- In case of courses with entrance examination, additional fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) per entrance examination should be remitted, through a D.D drawn in favour of Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysore payable at Mysore be sent along with the filled in application.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 25, 2012.
Entrance exams will be held from July 28 to Aug 01, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 27, 2012.
University of Mysore,
Mysore - 570 006.
Tel,: 08232 - 2419357.