Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD), Hyderabad invites application form for Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Master of Engineering (M.E) programmes commencing in the session 2012.
The programmes are offered in:
- Master of Engineering in Tool Design (METD)
- Master of Engineering in Mechanical -CAD/CAM (MECC)
- Master of Technology in Mechatronics
Candidates should have an B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 55% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from recognized university.
How to apply:
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from Training Department, MSME Tool Room /Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad by paying application cost of RS. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST) by cash or a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of Principal Director , CITD, Hyderabad, on any Nationalized Bank, preferably on State Bank of Hyderabad, Balanagar Branch, Hyderabad - 37.
- Application form can also be downloaded from our website Central Institute of Tool Design and the filled in application forms can be sent to the Director (Trg), CITD, Hyderabad, along with prescribed application cost of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad,
Candidates under all categories will be selected based on the rank obtained in the Entrance examination.
Last date for the submission for application form is July 03, 2012.
Display of the selected candidates on website of July 13, 2012.
Entrance test will be on July 08 for M.E and July 09 for M.Tech.
Central Institute of Tool Design,
Balangay, Hyderabad - 500037.
Tel,: 040 - 23772747.