Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai invites application form for First Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology in Government Aided and such unaided polytechnics/ institutes and or such number of seats from unaided institutes commencing in the session 2012-13.
- Candidates should be an Indian.
- Candidates should have passed SSC examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with minimum 35% of marks in aggregate with subjects Mathematics, general Science and English.
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be obtained from the office at all Application Receipt Centres (ARCs) by paying Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- for reserved category) in cash.
- Aspiring candidates will be able to submit Online Application form through the web site Directorate of Technical Education through any computer connected to Internet once the Application ID is activated by the ARC from where Application Kit is purchased.
- It is mandatory for the aspiring candidates to procure the Information Brochure and Application Kit from ARC. The Application Kit consists of Application ID and Password, by which the candidate shall be able to fill the Online Application Form.
Last date for the submission of application form is July 07, 2012.
Display of merit list on July 09, 2012.
Directorate of Technical Education,
Maharshtra State, 3, Mahapalika Marg,
Dhobi Talao, Maharashtra - 400001.
Tel,: 022 - 22696853/54.