Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra announced the Mock allotment of Cap Round-I scheduled from July 14, 2012.
DTE has already announced the selection list of candidates to be admitted in the following Engineering/Technology institutions for the academic year 2012-13.
- State Government / Aided College (Including Autonomous), University Managed Institutes, University Departments.
- Unaided Colleges (Including Autonomous) and Such no of seats from unaided Colleges which by mutual consent have decided to form part of this admission process.
All the Maharashtra, All India and J&K Migrant candidates whose names are appeared in the selection list.
The "Online Option Form" is being made available to only those eligible candidates, who are desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid colleges through this Centralised Admission Process on the official
Aspiring candidates are required to fill in the Online Option Form, take its printout and Confirm the same in person along with duly signed printout of the Online Option Form at any of the ARC as per schedule notified herewith for CAP Round I & II.
The ‘Mock Allotment' stage is introduced for CAP Round I to enable the candidate for better approach for the choice of seat. The allotments made / displayed at the ‘Mock Allotment' stage are only indicative and do not create any right what so ever in favour of or against any candidate. The candidate can not claim the allotted seat in the Mock Allotment for admission and in no case should report to the allotted institute.
1. The candidate has to fill the Option Form for Mock Allotment of CAP Round I and need not confirm the same at ARC.
2. It is MANDATORY for all eligible aspiring Maharashtra State, AIEEE-2012 (Paper-1) qualified candidates to submit and confirm Online Option Form for CAP Round I & II.
3. Maharashtra State, AIEEE-2012 (Paper-1) qualified and J&K Migrant candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- in cash as processing fee for each CAP Round.
4. If the candidate fails to confirm the online filled option form, then such online filled option will be rejected and name of such candidate will not appear in the allotment list.
5. Option form received by post at ARC/DTE office will be rejected and no communication will be done with the candidate.
Scheduled Time table for Engineering/Technology:
- Display of Seat Distribution: July 09, 2012.
- Online Submission of Option Form for Mock Allotment for Round-I: July 10 to 13, 2012.
- Display of Provisional Mock Allotment of CAP Round-I: July 14, 2012.
- Online Submission of Option Form of CAP Round-I at ARC or from anywhere else through the website: July 15 to 18, 2012.
- Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I for Maharashtra State & AIEEE Candidates: July 20, 2012.
- Display of Institute wise vacancy position for CAP Round-II: July 27, 2012.
- Online Submission of Option Form for Mock Allotment for Round-II: Aug 08, 2012.
- Reporting to the institute as per allotment in CAP Round-II: Aug 03 to 56, 2012.
- Display Vacancy Position for admission by counseling (CAP Round-III): Aug 08, 2012.
- Round of Admission CAP Round-III: Aug 08 to 13, 2012.
- Reporting to the institute as per allotment in Round by Counseling (CAP Round-III): Aug 13 to 17, 2012.
- Round of Admission by counseling for J & K Migrant candidates: July 31 To Aug 02, 2012.
- Reporting to the institute as per admission in Counselling by J & K Migrant candidates: Aug 03 To 06, 2012.
- ARCs and Institutes will remain open on all days of schedule (including holidays except 15 August) between 11 AM to 5 PM.
- Candidates are required to remain personally present along with Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement of the Application Form for confirmation of option form at ARC.
- It is Mandatory for the candidate (except J&K Migrant) to confirm the Online Option form at ARC and get the Receipt-cum-cknowledgement duly signed by ARC for CAP Round I & II (except Mock Allotment of CAP Round I) , failing which the candidate will not be considered for allotment.
- The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website.