Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur invites application for Undergraduate Allied Health Sciences (RCA AHS 2012) and Paramedical Diploma Courses commencing in the session 2012.
The UG Courses are offered in:
- B.Sc (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (B.O.T)
- Bachelor of Ophthalmic technology (B.Oph.T)
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology (B.R.T)
The Diploma Courses are offered in:
- Medical Lab Technology
- ECG Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Ophthalmic Technician
- Candidates should have a 17 years of age as on December 31, 2012.
- The Senior Secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, which is equivalent to 10+2 after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of study must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to fill online application form which is available in the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
Last date for the submission of online application form is July 31, 2012.
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar,
Tonk Road, Jaipur.