Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA), Bareilly announced UPCMET 2012 1st counseling date for admission into the first year MBBS degree course commencing in the session 2012-13.
The 1st counseling is to be held on July 22, 2012 at 09.00 Am to 03.00 Pm at 4 counseling centres in Uttar Pradesh.
The counseling centres are:
- SRMS Institute of Medical Science, 13.2 KM, Nainital Road, Bareilly.
- Vivekanand School, D-Block, Anand Vihar, New Delhi.
- Shri Guru Nank Girls Degree College, Gautam Budh Marg, Charbagh, Lucknow.
- Subharti Medical College, 15KM, Haridwar - Delhi Bypass Road, Meerut.
The Candidates are required to bring the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Original Admit Card of UPCMET 2012.
- Marks Sheet/ Rank Card of UPCMET 2012
- Original Marks Sheets & Certificates of 10, 12 along with one duly attested photocopy set of the same.
- Counseling fee of Rs. 850/- through cash OR DD in favor of "UPUMCWA", payable at Bareilly.
- One Passport size photograph.
- Caste Certificate of OBC/SC/ST category, if applicable (in case of OBC, it must be issued on or after April 01, 2012.
- Candidates may report for counseling at any of the above centres as per their convenience. Their personal presence is mandatory to attend the counseling.
- Candidates from waiting list will not be entertained in the first counseling.
- In case of any deficiency regarding the aforesaid documents, please report for counseling at Bareilly centre only.
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association,
1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Anand Ashram,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.