S R International Institute of Technology (SRIIT), Hyderabad invites application form for Bachelor of Science (BS) and Master of Science (MS) Five Year Global Integrated Engineering Programme in EEE, ECE, CSE & IT branches with an intake of 30 seats in each branch, to study in India and USA.
The Five Year Global Integrated Engineering Programme will be jointly conducted by SR International Institute of Technology (SRIIT), Hyderabad in collaboration with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH), Kukatpally, Hyderabad and University of Massachusetts Lowell (UMass Lowell), Lowell, MA, USA.
The duration of the course is 5 years. For the first 3 years, the examination and evaluation pattern being followed under JNTUH and for the remaining 2 years, students will be transferred to UMass Lowell for examination and evaluation process of UMass Lowell. The students who are not able to transfer to UMass Lowell under this programme for academic or other reasons will be allowed to continue their fourth year at SRIIT and obtain a B. Tech. degree from JNTUH.
Rs. 1.50 Lakh / Year..
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 / Intermediate/CBSE/ ICSE examination with 60% of marks.
- Candidates are having AIEEE 2012, EAMCET 2012 rank cards are also eligible for the course.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of S R International Institute of Technology or JNTU Hyderabad.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of J"The Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad" payable at Hyderabad should submit to the Director Admissions, JNTU Hyderabad.
- Application can also be obtained from the office of the SRIIT.
Last date for the submission of application form is: Aug 22, 2012.
Last date for the submission of application form with fine of RS. 1,000/- is Aug 24, 2012.
Date of Counselling: Aug 27, 2012.
SR International Institute of Technology,
Rampally Village, Keesara Mandal,
Ranga Reddy District - 501301, Hyderabad.
Tel: 040 - 32577637.