Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam announces admission into M.E. / M.Tech./ M.Pharm. (for locally employed personnel) evening Courses, you are requested to appear for counseling at the Office of The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Vijayanagar Palace, Pedawaltair, Visakhapatnam at your own expenses with all original certificates as per the schedule given below:
|Date & Day:||I Session: 9 AM||II Session: 2 PM|
|Aug 22, 2012, Wednesday||Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics Engg||Electronics and Communication Engg, Instrumentation Tech, Marine Engg|
|Aug 23, 2012, Thursday||Computer Science and System Engg||Mechanical, Metallurgical Engg, M.Pharm|
Since the candidates called for counseling are more than the number of vacancies available, mere receipt of this intimation is not a guarantee of admission. All admissions are subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria specified in the brochure.
The following original certificates should be produced at the time of interview.
1. Provisional Certificate or original degree of qualifying examination (B.E/B.Tech./B.Pharm).
2. Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination.
3. Service Certificate and No objection certificate from the employer.
4. Transfer and Conduct certificate from the institution last studied.
5. Date of birth certificate (S.S.C. / Matriculation / Equivalent certificate)
6. Integrated Community Certificate issued by competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates for Part time admissions.
7. Migration certificate in case of candidates from other Universities.
8. Physical fitness certificate
9. Four recent passport size photographs.
10. One set of attested copies of the above certificates.
11. D.D. for Rs.500/- towards counseling fee drawn in favour of the Director, Directorate of Admissions. Andhra University.
12. D.D. drawn in favour of Admission Account, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University payable at Visakhapatnam for the prescribed fee towards first year of admissions as per the fee structure given on the back side.
Directorate of Admissions,