Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow invites application for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs commencing in the session 2012.
The Ph.D Programs are offered in:
- Clinical & Experimental Medicine
- Drug target Discovery & Development
- Fermentation Technology
- Medicinal & Process Chemistry Division
- Molecular & Structural Biology
- Pharmacokonetics & Metabolism
- Candidate should have an Master's Degree in Science in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Pharmaceutical Sciences Discipline from a recognized university.
- GPAT qualified second year, 3rd semester students pursuing M.S. (Pharm.) or M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Technology/Pharmacology/Pharmaco-Toxicology disciplines only may apply for GATE-JRF positions tenable at CDRI from July 2013.
All applications will be screened by a committee. The committee will set the criteria for short-listing the candidates. Only those candidates who are found eligible will be called for written test/ interview/counselling at CDRI, Lucknow, between 19-23 November, 2012. No TA will be paid by CDRI and candidates will have to make their own arrangements for 2-3 days stay at Lucknow. The number of students to be selected will depend upon the positions available with scientists at CDRI. The decision of the committee with regard to selection of candidates shall be final.
How to apply:
The Application form can be downloaded from official website of CSIR-CDRI.
Last date for the online application form is on Sept 28, 2012.
Last date for submission of application form is Oct 08, 2012.
Written test / Interview / Counseling on: Now 19 to 23, 2012.
CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute,
Chattar Manzil Palace, M.G.Road,
Lucknow - 226001.
Ph No: 0522 - 2612411.